Friday, September 4, 2009

California

We decided to go to California for our birthdays. My sister, Cameron, and her family (Tim and Harrison) decided to go at the same time. So it was fun to be able to see them. One of the days there we went to Laguna Beach and to the Pacific Mammal Rehabilitation Center. Here is Jeff, me and Harrison at the beach. It was great. Except for some sunburns everyone got. Harrison was safe (fully covered in sand at almost all times) and I had gotten a little burned the day before while swimming so I wore a shirt. So I was fine. Everyone else had some red shoulders and backs.
It was perfect weather. Not too hot, not too cold. And the water was actually very nice. Chilly, but not freezing. Tim and Jeff never got out of the water, and even Harrison enjoyed the waves.
And here were some sea lions that were getting rehabilitated.
All in all a very fun day.

No comments: