Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas.

We decided to build a gingerbread house. Because I am very pregnant, and we don't have my mom's gingerbread mold, we went with a kit. I think we'll stick with making our own. They are cuter and smell much better.
We decided to spend Christmas here in Mesa, and this was about the extent of our decorations. I wanted the rest of them, but we have no where to store anything. It is a good thing the top of the tree is cut off because we left the star in Utah. So nothing to put on the top. We made due with a snowflake ornament!
Christmas eve...38 Weeks pregnant. Hard to believe this picture is taken the same night as the next.
Don't really know why I am putting this one on here, but I look HUGE. We had Christmas Eve dinner with the missionaries and some friends. It was a great meal.
Our Christmas stockings. Santa actually showed up before we went to bed. Thanks to Mindy, who reminded us that Santa now our responsibility. Otherwise Santa would not have come at all.

No comments: