Monday, September 29, 2008

And the number is...

After moving here, I (Chel) heard a lot about Stephanie Meyer and her books. Of course this was not the first time hearing about them, it was with the release of the last book in her series that really created the buzz. So we went to the library to try to borrow Twilight. The first in the series. After putting it on hold, we found out that it my was number...84. And today I got it. It only took two months, but for being number 84 that is actually pretty quick. Now the wait for the book that was just published, the last one in the series, is 162 people long.

2 comments:

Marianne and Devin Seale said...

Hey Chelan,
I just recently read all of the twilights. I actually had to buy 3 and 4 so come borrow them from me when you get there. In my opinion, the first book is the best and you really don't have to read the rest. Exspecially the 4th book. I could tell ya the good chapters and you'd be all caught up.

Erin said...

Just don't fall in love with Edward. I saw 3 or 4 women (married) falling all over themselves as they tried to describe the fictional perfect vampire! For some people, they like that kind of stuff, they get so into it. Chelan, just don't say, "Jeff, if you were more like Edward...!" I for one am very happy with my own husband!