Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween.

I got one little pumpkin when Bethany was here, but then Jeff wanted a bigger one. As it was Halloween, I thought that we might be a little late to get one. Our first Halloween we couldn't find a pumpkin to buy and if it wasn't for Warren and his garden we would not have had any pumpkins to carve. This year, I was at the store and they had pumpkins. And they were only 50 cents each. So I got a couple and Jeff carved them. We didn't have a candle to put in it, so we put the candy in the pumpkin (in a plastic bag so it wasn't all nasty). Jeff is dressed as a thug, the only costume we could come up with at the last minute. My dad's idea was to put on garbage sacks and gloves and go as marathon runners;) To bad it was too hot outside to want to wear a garbage sack.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see kids like this at school and want to pants them or pull their pants up! At least you dressed up this year. And clever candy holder. Mom Myers