Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Bikes.

Jeff's parents and Becca were kind enough to bring our bikes to California where we got them and continued to Arizona with them. It has been perfect bike riding weather. Jeff now rides his bike to school and I ride my bike everywhere else. At least I did. Now my bike has a flat. I was riding it to them gym, got 1 1/2 miles away and then had to walk back home. With my bike and its flat tire. Luckily my bike weighs nothing so the walk wasn't too bad. I just called my Mom so that I wouldn't be bored. Too bad it was right past the construction, so I had to walk back past the construction workers where there is no road. The roads around here are a little hard to ride on because there is no shoulder. Literally. The white line that marks the edge of the lane is right next to the gutter. Oh well. Now I just need to fix the flat so I can take advantage of the great weather.

1 comment:

Erin said...

That is so great to have nice weather. I am surprised how clear it has been here. A bit cold. I fear getting a bike in provo with all the crazy drivers. I saw 2 people get hit recently! One didn't look so good, the other, the bike rider actually hit the car! Crazy people! I think it would be nice not to have to drive to places that are over a mile away. I hope you get your bike fixed soon!