Wednesday, July 22, 2009

4 Years!

Jeff surprised me on our fourth anniversery by bringing me home some flowers. I was wondering why it took him so long to ride his bike home. I was starting to get worried but he arrived with flowers. It really surprised me because we are taking 2 vacations in August, so we had decided not to get each other anything. Too bad we keep our apartment so warm that they don't last as long as they normally would.
We celebrated with Jeff's choice of activity this year. Me picking him up from his clinical (so no bike ride), and then dinner at In-n-out Burgers and a Diamondbacks game. We would have chosen something cheaper but Jeff lucked out and was given the tickets to the game.
Here are just a few pictures of the game, and Jeff at the game. And some famous players.


At the game we were so fortunate to recieve an Arizona Diamondbacks sunshield. We now proudly display it everyday.

No comments: