Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wicked

We were finally able to use our tickets to Wicked. It really was a fun show. We both reccomend it. The only problem was it was the night before Jeff's last final so he was needing to study and a little more sleep the he got. I didn't really like the set up of the theater. The top level was above the top of the stage. So you are really looking down the whole time. We knew we had the cheap seats so we brought our little binoculars (the ones I got when I was little so we wouldn't borrow dad's nice pair) with us and it was a lot of fun to see their facial expressions. Made us feel a little bit closer to the stage.
Jeff didn't get the best pictures of me, but they are pictures and you can kind of see how steep the chairs were all put. We felt like we were on top of people. But it was soo much fun.
By the end I was glad that we keep our apartment so warm. Everyone else was hot and fanning themselves, and we didn't even notice!

No comments: