Thursday, October 30, 2008

Getting our teeth cleaned

We went to the Dental School to get our teeth cleaned. It takes a while, and you get someone who is a little less experienced, but they do a great job. Because it Jeff is student we both got our teeth cleaned, with x-rays and all that for Free! We couldn't believe that for a dental school they would normally charge $71.50 for this cleaning. In Utah, at UVU's dental clinic they charge $10 for kids and $20 for adults. You get the same thing at both places. Good thing it was free. For some reason I always get the slow person, and no it wasn't cause I needed more cleaning, she was just slower. She was really nice so it was okay. As most people know I do not like mint, even in toothpaste, and the one thing in this world I truely hate is chocolate mint. When they polished our teeth they didn't ask what flavor we wanted. I usually pick bubble gum or some other dumb flavor: this time I got mint. Luckily I didn't get the Jeff''s...he got chocolate mint. I didn't even know they had that flavor. He liked it. I would have died.

No comments: