Thursday, January 8, 2009

Fiesta Bowl Parade

The Fiesta Bowl is played in Phoenix, and they hold a parade a few days before it. This year we were down here, having just gotten back from Utah, and decided to attend it. It started at eleven and we got there at about noon. We were at the very end of the parade route and enjoyed the warm weather and fun entries. They have a marching band competition, and so marching bands from around the nation were in the parade. It was a lot of fun. Here is Jeff with his favorite cheerleaders. If you look closely you might be able to tell that they were all 80 years old...or older! I know my eyes are closed, but this guys famous. I don't know his name, I could look it up if I really felt like it, but he is the guy from the Disney channel. He's on the show Wizards of Waverly Place.
And here we are together.
And Jeff with THE Ohio Sate University Marching Band.
And with Bevo. You could see him better in person.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you posted some pictures. I've been watching your site. Glad you are enjoying the nice weather. I'm not! :)Mom