Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A/C

We are glad we have air conditioning. We were not glad that we had to turn it on so early. We finally gave in last Friday. The temperature hit 90 degrees several days in a row, and started to make our apartment unbearable. When it  was 87 inside at 8:30 pm, and no hope of cooling off, we gave in and turned on the a/c. We only left it on for a few minutes, because it started to feel amazingly cooler. That was at 82 degrees. We have appreciated the slightly cooler temps this week. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds pretty good right now. I am sick of cold and snow. Mom

Erin said...

Wow! We took a walk to the park today and I wish I had a beanie & gloves on along with my sweater and down vest! Being pregnant, I am not looking forward to the summer... window AC! Yay