Monday, April 6, 2009

Conference Weekend

This weekend was kind of fun. Friday we went out to lunch with some friends that are in Jeff's class. We followed that up with some shopping. It is fun to go shopping with money that has to be spent. We got a $100 visa gift card for finding our apartment on rent.com. We have to use that money by the end of the month. We ended up getting a frame for a picture my brother gave us forever ago. We also watched a lot of conference. It was good. Especially because we missed out on so much last conference...St. George Marathon was that weekend. We woke up on Saturday to go to yard sales. There were a lot but we didn't find anything. We were also able to spend a lot of time with friends and family. It was good. I had an opportunity to go up to Utah and visit family, but Jeff wanted me here. I didn't want to stay if he was studying the whole weekend. So he took the weekend off and I saw a lot more of him than I have in long time. It was fun. Unfortunately he now has to make up for the missed studying. He has a test everyday this week. Oh well.

No comments: