Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

Every year Jeff fills my Easter basket, and I fill his. He did great even going to Micheal's to find the chocolate-hazelnut carrots that I love. This year he also got me some lotion. One was a vanilla buttercream...it smells like frosting. I happened to wear it to church on Easter which was fast sunday. After sacrament meeting one of our friends came up and asked if it smelled like frosting to us. She said she had "smelled it the whole meeting and it smelled so good." I had to admit it was my lotion. Since then there have been several comments when I wear the lotion about it smelling like frosting.
Jeff was also excited for his basket. He got upset the night before when he thought that I had forgotten to get peeps. For those who don't know Jeff LOVES peeps. Luckily he got three boxes. 

No comments: