Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Washington

I went up to Washington for my Grandma's funeral. It was a little crazy getting everything worked out so that we all could get there, but it all worked out. The viewing was a little interesting. In the funeral home they had another viewing going on at the same time. But it was for a young black guy. When people arrived, you could definately tell whose viewing they were there for. The funeral went very nicely, my sister Cameron, and my dad were the ones who spoke and they both did a great job.

It was really cold the whole time I was gone. It is really weird to have to get my coat out of storage to go on a trip. But, it was nice to see some more snow and get to wear all of my winter clothes that I don't get to wear. It was also fun to spend time with most of my family. Isaac and Julene weren't able to make it, but I was able to spend time with everyone else while I was there.

1 comment:

Erin said...

We really wish we could have been there. Isaac said there was no way he could miss all his stuff. He really was sad about missing everyone and everything.